*Due to COVID-19 and things changing, please keep in mind that these details may change, so please check back before the event to make sure all the details are the same.
- VisitDay’s Online Profile Setup Opens: By end of March 2021 your profile will be open for you to update your profile.
- Last Day To Make Changes To Exhibitor Profiles: April 4, 2021 – the sooner you can finish your profile, the sooner students, counselors, & parents will be able to start scheduling your sessions, meetings, & liking your profile (which in turn could mean more contact leads.)
- Virtual Event Registration Opens - For Students, Counselors, Parents, etc.: April 5, 2021 - Registration & the online platform will be promoted to students, counselors, parents to start scheduling sessions, viewing your profile, watching videos, etc.
- Student, Counselor, Parent, etc. Data Leads Collection Time: April 5, 2021 through April 30, 2021 (potentially longer) (your profile will stay open and collecting student data!) Your leads will be available for download in real-time. You may download your leads any time within the month of April 2021.
- Live Montana Virtual Event hosted my MPSEOC: April 6 - 8, 2021 - This is the official "Live Montana Virtual April Event" that we will have live sessions & and live chat.
- New! Thank you Bonus & Extended Leads | As a thank you for supporting our Montana students, we will be offering the entire student data contact list (emails/address/high school/graduation/student general registration info) from our April virtual event for all registered institutions for each event as long as your institution attends the entire the agreed upon LIVE Student Fair sessions in the April event on April 7th from 1-3pm and also April 8th from 9am-11am by hosting a live session for the entire block of time.
- | We uniquely extend this offer in this COVID-19 time, in hopes to help students see & connect with all their educational options. We realize that student are needing all the help we can give them in this unique, unprecedented time. This is a new model for all of us with deep learning curves for everyone – students included. We feel this extended offer will help students better learn about all their educational options in this time and also allow you, as institutions, to better target and serve the students who are the right fit for your programs too.
- | Access of Overall Data Leads - after the event closes on: April 9, 2021. We will send overall reports out within 2 weeks of the live MPSEOC hosted event from April 6-8, 2021.
- *Details subject to change. Check back to any updates. Thank you!